Epion Health Joins Panda Health Marketplace
Panda Health Inc., the digital health marketplace company, recently announced a new solution category, Digital Patient Intake, featuring industry leader Epion Health on the marketplace.
Digital Patient Intake solutions enable a secure, efficient, and effective process for health systems to gather patients’ pre-appointment information, increase collections, and offer the ability for virtual check-in. The benefits of a digital intake process include:
- Reduced overhead costs for health systems through automated data entry processes
- Reduced burden and time spent for front office staff
- Increased revenue per patient through simplified self-service bill pay
- Decreased no-show rates due to appointment confirmations, reminders, and reschedule options
- Increased patient satisfaction with shorter registration processes and minimal in-facility wait times
“Patients want access to these modern, digital solutions while health systems are looking for ways to mitigate staff shortages, improve profitability, and free up time for existing staff,” said David Harvey, CEO at Panda Health. “The Digital Patient Intake solutions on Panda’s marketplace support these challenges and more, contributing to an overall better experience for both patients and hospitals.”
To launch this category, Panda evaluated more than 36 suppliers offering Digital Patient Intake solutions and selected the awarded suppliers after they met the highest requirements of Panda’s thorough vetting process.
Read the full Panda Health press release here.